For businesses in the UAE, audits are becoming an inevitable step towards maintaining financial hygiene and building credibility. To ensure that your stakeholders, lenders, customers, regulators, investors etc have confidence in you, you’ll need to furnish adequate proof and detailed reports that show a well-working system.
We can support you with any type of special purpose audits. These include auditing of special areas like attorney’s accounts or trust accounts. It could also involve auditing franchising or legal agreements or the claims made towards special industries. We take a unique approach in assessing risk and providing the right solutions that work in your specific market segment.
Unlike the independent audit of financial statements, we perform special purpose audits or inspections for report users when reporting on certain financial information is required. Some of the services we offer are as follows:
- Audit of compliance with the financial reporting rules established by the relevant institution in order to meet the obligations imposed by a regulatory body (TCMB SRVTS data sheet audit etc.),
- Audit of the compliance of contracts such as bonds, loans and grant contracts with financial reporting rules.
- Special purpose audit is conducted based on the following financial
- messages and generates the auditor’s reports:
- Formulate the financial statement in accordance with the special basis (e.g. tax basis, cash basis system, the report requirements of regulators)
- One or more components of financial statements
- Compliance with the contract
- Brief financial statements
Our Services Include:
- Special Audit for Issues in Relation to The Merger, Acquisition, Listing and Lawsuit of a Company
- Royalty Audit
- Profit Prediction Audit
- Special Audit Based on the Requirement of Managerial Level