International Taxation and Restructuring become essential if you have a business operating out of two different countries or if you wish to expand your business to a foreign country. You’ll have to make sure that your company’s operations are compliant with the tax laws of both the countries you’re doing business in and understand if any conflicts arise from both countries’ rules and regulations.
Thus, International Taxation and Restructuring can be very complex. This is especially if your company is thinking of expanding globally and/or already doing cross-border transactions. Enterprise House can help you understand the different tax laws and rules of the jurisdictions you operate from and help you comply with them.
If you’re operating across borders, having a robust tax strategy aligned with your corporate strategy is a complex area.
If you are the Middle East-based group investing internationally or investing in the region, understanding the impact of tax policy and legislative changes on your operations and your cross-border transactions is more than ever a part of assessing the commercial returns on those investments.
Our International Taxation and Restructuring services practice has dedicated teams based in the Middle East, closely integrated with our global network.
When could this be relevant for you:
- You are undertaking cross-border corporate transactions (acquisitions/disposals/ expansion/reorganisation).
- There is a need to understand better tax implications associated with group companies.
- When managing the repatriation of profits.
- Managing group intellectual property and other intangible assets.
- Understanding the potential impact of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting initiatives on your operation.
- Implementing your chosen structure.
What we do:
Review and advise on corporate structure and cash repatriation mechanisms.
Help identify appropriate holding and operating structures that are commercially flexible and tax-appropriate when expanding into new territories.
Assist in managing a group’s global tax profile and obligations associated with your operating model.