International taxation and restructuring becomes important to you if you have a business operating out of two different countries or if you wish to expand your business to a different country. You’ll have to make sure that your company’s operations are compliant with the tax laws of both the countries you’re doing business in and understand if there are any conflicts arising from the rules and regulations of both countries.
Thus, international tax planning can be very complex. This is especially so in the case that your company is thinking of expanding globally and/or already doing cross-border transactions. Enterprise House can help you understand the different tax laws and rules of the jurisdictions you operate from and help you be compliant to them.
If you’re operating across borders, having a robust tax strategy which is aligned with your corporate strategy continues to be a complex area.
If you are either a Middle East based group investing internationally or investing into the region, understanding the impact of tax policy and legislative changes on your operations and your cross-border transactions is more than ever a part of assessing the commercial returns on those investments.
Our International Tax Services practice has dedicated teams based in the Middle East which are closely integrated with our global network.
When could this be relevant for you:
- You are undertaking cross-border corporate transactions (acquisitions/disposals/ expansion/reorganisation).
- There is a need to better understand tax implications associated with group companies.
- When managing the repatriation of profits.
- Managing group intellectual property and other intangible assets.
- Understanding the potential impact of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting initiatives on your operation.
- Implementing your chosen structure.
What we do:
Review and advise on corporate structure and cash repatriation mechanisms.
Help identify appropriate holding and operating structures that are commercially flexible and tax appropriate when expanding into new territories.
Assist in managing a group’s global tax profile and obligations associated with your operating model.